About Us Procedures 3D Imaging Gallery Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers The Surgical Experience About Anaesthesia 

I had gynecomastia surgery which resulted in a smal concave area on one side.

Your questions answered by our surgeon, Lucian Ion, FRCS(Plast)

Asked on 02 December 2011


I had an operation to treat mild gynecomastia approximatively 16 years ago which resulted in a small concave/indented area on one side.

Would fat transfer be a possible solution do you think?


Fat transfer is probably the best approach for correcting the depression related to gynaecomastia correction. It may however require more then one treatment if there is significant scarring under the skin, but this is relatively rare.

Lucian Ion Cosmetic Surgeon Mr Lucian Ion FRCS(Plast)
129 Harley Street

Get in touch. Talk to our helpful team or book a consultation with Mr Lucian Ion. Call 0207 486 7757